PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource is a novel study unit ( comprehension, vocabulary and some activities) based on the novel by Laurie Halse Anderson - Fever 1793. This resource has all you need to teach in-depth comprehension skills for this novel. It has all the comprehension questions, some activities, lots of vocabulary activities and quizzes that cover a wide range of skills. It has 76 pages of actual students work and the rest pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Cover page
3. Pre-reading activities
4. Contents page
5.Prediction of story activities
6. Author study activity
7. Extensive comprehension questions and activities for each chapter grouped as follows ( 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18, 19-20, 21-22, 23-24, 25-26, 27-28, 29-the end)
8. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
9. Open response questions and activities as well as graphic organizers for each section.
10. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
grouped chapters in the story
11. Vocabulary quiz for grouped chapters plus answer keys
12. Chapter summaries
13. Emoji feelings activities
14. Writing prompts
15. Character analysis
16. Figurative expression activitiy
17. After reading the novel writing prompts