Do your students have a hard time remembering what should be included in a fiction summary? Do your students need some additional help with summarizing? Well, my students did and this is why I created these 5 Star Summary resources. 5 Star Summaries have been a gamechanger in my classroom! They have helped my students remember what needs to be in their summary and motivated my students to write a 5 Star Summary! This pack comes with everything you need to do fiction 5 Star Summaries in your classroom including an editable version of every resource! There are so many ways you can use these resources and help your students write 5 Star Summaries:
- How To Use Resources Page
- 5 Star Summary Graphic Organizer (2 sizes: full page and half page)
- 5 Star Summary Writing Page ( 2 Sizes: full page and half page)
- Anchor Chart Idea and Printable Anchor Chart
- Student Rubrics (these can be used to glue in notebooks or on paper)
- Teacher Grading Rubric
- PLUS all of these resources come in an editable version in your classroom. This way you can customize the 5 Stars and what you expect to be in a summary in your classroom!
Check out one of my favorite products and let me know if you have any questions about it! If you're interested in the non-fiction 5 star summary resources click here. Check out the non-fiction and fiction summary resources bundle for a discounted price here!