* Power point of my children's book--Chick-A-Bunga
* Listening guide with answer key
* Cooperative group Character Trait assessment with answer key
* Links to two youtube videos for discussion of effort/brain development/ growth mindset
* Visual representation of what learning does to the brain
* Printables for student use
*More activities on my pinterest page, most are free
* Why is Feathers stretched out in the muddy pigpen? She's trying to do something chickens can't do. Feathers doesn't think it's fair that chickens can't fly. After all, chickens are birds, too. However, when she tries to fly she barely gets off the ground. Join Feathers on her quest of flight, and also notice who her biggest supporter happens to be. They're waiting for you to join them.