Fiction Comprehension Review | Skills-Based
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for the ultimate resource to teach and practice reading comprehension in 2nd and 3rd grades? Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage students in relevant review of informational and fiction reading content. Use this resource in centers, small groups, whole class lessons, oPrice $13.99Original Price $18.36Save $4.37
Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading content! This digital and printable fiction review set is the perfect way to keep your students' reading skills sharp.
It’s the perfect resource for centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review essential fiction comprehension skills and standards. The same question is never asked twice and skills are never reviewed in the same way, so students will stay engaged and excited about the content.
This set of fiction text passages is skills-based. Each page focuses on , so that your students can have multiple chances to practice and master it!
➡️This set is brand new and perfect for 2nd and 3rd grades!⬅️
(Looking for a version for grades 4+?)
**This is the perfect resource for Test Prep Season!**
This Fiction Rapid Read and Review Resource Includes:
- 14 Pages of Fiction Text Passages
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each passage
- One page versions of passages included for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- Google Slides Digital Version
- Suggested Answer Key
The Following Fiction Reading Comprehension Skills are Reviewed:
- Main Idea & Details
- Fact and Opinion
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- Story Elements
- Character Traits
- Author’s Purpose
- Context Clues
- Point of View
- Restating the Question
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 2 and 3.
Looking for more 'Rapid Read and Review' for 2nd and 3rd grades? They're here!
Looking for older grades? ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.