• The activity is meant to be used as a display tool for the classroom. It is designed to provide quick reference for students when studying the genres of fiction.
• I used these posters with sixth grade students in my ELA classroom, but they could easily be used in other grade levels.
• The posters are meant to be copied on 11x17 paper. Depending on your copying capabilities, you may be able to do this in your own building, either in color or black and white. I used white 11x17 copy paper and printed the posters on our color copier at school. If your building doesn’t have these options, local copy centers should be able to print them for you.
• If you do not have color options in your building, the posters can also be printed in black and white on any color of 11x17 paper.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online
See my other genre items for sale on TPT:
Genre Chart (free!): https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genres-Chart-3329906
Genre Features Graphic Organizer: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genre-Features-Chart-3617131