Fiction Interactive Notebook Pages - Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Want a tool to help you quickly plan engaging, effective reading lessons? The Reading Interactive Notebook is just what you're looking for! This Common Core and TEKS-aligned reading interactive notebook is a great tool for introducing skills and strategies and will be an effective supplement to yourPrice $29.01Original Price $44.62Save $15.61
Looking to improve your students' comprehension of literary texts? These Common Core and TEKS-aligned fiction interactive notebook pages are just what you're looking for.
This fiction bundle offers a hands-on approach to teaching plot structure, setting, sequencing, character analysis, summary of fiction, and theme.
This notebook doesn't just give you interactive pages to use with your students. It also gives you tools to help you plan a fun, engaging unit.
⭐ Interactive Notebook Pages That Include:
- 7 Interactive Mini Anchor Charts for Interactive Notebooks
- 8 Interactive Notebook Pages for Use with Any Text
- Sequencing Interactive Notebook Page for Use with by Dav Pilkey
- Character Analysis Interactive Notebook Page for Use with by Patricia Polacco
- Editable Sequencing Interactive Notebook Page to Help You Plan Your Lesson
- Editable Character Analysis Interactive Notebook Page to Help You Plan Your Lesson
- Versions Compatible with Google Slides™ are Provided for Each of the Interactive Notebook Pages to help you move seamlessly between in-person and virtual learning as needed.
⭐ Resources to Help You Plan:
- Book Lists for Plot Structure, Character Analysis, and Theme
- Lesson Ideas for Teaching Plot Structure, Setting, Character Analysis, Sequencing, Theme, and Summary of Fiction
- Explanations and Examples
Please take a look at the preview to see examples of the fiction notebook pages in use. And please let me know if you have any questions.
⭐ What Other Buyers Are Saying:
"Great resource that I added to my ELA interactive notebook. Students enjoy completing these activities that allow them to have something to look back on later on when reviewing the skill."
"This is a high-quality and engaging resource!"
"The best interactive journal resource I have used!"
"I love this product so much! There is so much here I don't even know where to begin! The mini anchor charts are perfect for students' notebooks. The interactive notebook pages are just what students need to own and master the content. The graphic organizers are perfect for teaching character development, sequencing, and summarizing. Thank you for another great product!"
⭐ Save by purchasing this in the bundle:
The Reading Interactive Notebook
⭐ What Others Have Said About The Reading Interactive Notebook:
"This resource has been such a stress reliever for me!! Whenever I am ready to start a new unit, I just go search and see what resources there are. I like that there are several options for each skill."
"After buying a few of the pieces separately, I finally purchased the entire notebook."
"WE love this resource in my classroom. It helps to put reading skills in easy terms for my students. They love the visual to refer back to. Well worth the investment in this resource!"
"This resource is so amazing and has made students understand the way they learn best. It gives choices of mentor texts you can use with it and multiple levels. The students are able to group together and make their own anchors in their interactive notebooks to take advantage of their own learning. I like how it gives examples as well to help with the setup and how it is to be used if you wanted."
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click here to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!
❤ Laura Heinen
✨ Leave a review to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. You can easily do this by clicking the "Provide Feedback" button next to the items you've purchased on your "My Purchases" page.