Spice up your reading comprehension activities with these fun and EASY flip books! NO CUTTING REQUIRED! All you have to do is print, fold, & staple!
There are 7 different fiction and non-fiction templates available, as well as additional differentiation options to choose from. Whether you just want a follow-up activity after a read aloud or you're diving deep into a book study or research activity, your students will FLIP for these flip books :P
**UPDATED to include US and CAN spelling options**
The fiction flip books focus on story elements & general comprehension (setting, characters, beginning, middle, end, problem, solution, main idea, and favourite part) and the non-fiction flip books focus on information as well as comprehension (stating facts, things I learned, vocabulary, and main idea).
You can print these on plain white paper or coloured paper for some added flair ;)
**download the preview for a detailed explanation and look into what's included**
* detailed printing instructions
* detailed assembly instructions
3-TAB FLIP BOOKS:
* Flip Book for Fiction Texts - setting, characters, my favourite part
* Flip Book for Fiction Texts - beginning, middle, end
* Flip Book for Non-Fiction Texts - main idea, an interesting fact, I learned...
* Flip Book for Fiction Texts - fact #1, fact #2, fact #3
5-TAB FLIP BOOKS:
* Flip Book for Fiction Texts - main idea, beginning, middle, end, my opinion
* Flip Book for Fiction Texts - setting, characters, problem, solution, my favourite part
* Flip Book for Non-Fiction Texts - vocabulary, main idea, fact #1, fact #2, fact #3
* There are also TWO versions of every flip book (one with traceable sentence starters and the other without)
I hope your students enjoy these flip books as much as mine do! :)