I often use these easily accessible recount organizers during a read aloud or novel study unit. I often make a large classroom copy while students stop & jot key findings in the journal. This is a great way to break down the purpose of identifying the *most important events* when we recount.
This product includes:
- Room 103 in "action" explanation and anchor chart ideas
- Two versions of Fiction Recount Tracker journal insert
- Fiction Recount final page/journal insert for a quick check or assessment
- Two version of Nonfiction Recount Tracker journal insert
- Nonfiction Recount final page/journal insert for a quick check or assessment
Please consider downloading my Main Idea, Theme, and Recount bundle! It includes all graphic organizers from the three skills!
Visit my pinterest page to see these learning experiences captured in action: