Fiction Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers Story Elements
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Help support your students and discover all of the graphic organizers that you will ever need with over 340 reading response graphic organizers for fiction and nonfiction. You and your students will love these easy-prep and easy-to-use graphic organizers for fiction and nonfiction.This resource is fPrice $18.40Original Price $23.00Save $4.60
Are you looking for an effective way to increase reading comprehension for 3rd, 4th, or 5th-grade students?
Introducing Fiction Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers!
Research shows that graphic organizers are a tried and true approach to help students improve their reading comprehension and gain a better understanding of the text they’re reading.
This amazing set of graphic organizers is specifically designed to meet the needs of 3rd through 5th-grade teachers and their students. Our organizers provide opportunities for students to demonstrate knowledge of reading fiction skills and cover the key elements of plot, character, setting, point of view, and conflict, and more.
With these graphic organizers, you
- Engage your students and encourage critical thinking
- Enhance student understanding of literature content
- Increase student interest in reading and writing
- Stimulate student imagery and creativity
- Make your lessons more meaningful and exciting
Take the guesswork out of covering the necessary reading skills for fiction.end fiction. Try our fiction reading graphic organizers today and see the difference they can make in your classroom!
If you teach reading, then this easy-to-use set of graphic organizers for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade is just what you need !
Improve Reading Comprehension-
- Over 200 graphic organizers to boost comprehension of fiction.
- This tried-and-true set of graphic organizers has been used by thousands of teachers just like you!
- The graphic organizers are designed to help your students think deeply about their reading and develop their comprehension skills.
Increase Student Engagement-
- Fun and unique designs
- Will motivate your students
- Help students think about and respond to their reading
Your students will love the format and the graphics!
Develop Stronger Reading Skills:
Help your students become stronger readers. This comprehensive packet contains activities that cover all reading skills -- from summarizing stories to analyzing characters -- your students will gain confidence in their ability to understand what they read.
These graphic organizers are also great for differentiation in your classroom and will provide extra support for your ELL students.
Skills and Strategies Included:
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Problem and Solution
- Finding Evidence
- Making Predictions
- Genres (fables, fairytales, folktales, myths, legends)
- Story Structure
- Point of View
- Author's Viewpoint
- and so much more!
Look what teachers have said!
❤️"Absolutely brilliant product! Such hard work, time and thought has gone into creating such lovely resources, thank you."
❤️"I absolutely love this resource. It is probably one of the best and most practical items I've ever purchased. There are so many great graphic organizers to choose from. I use them all the time in my reading instruction!"
Use these in
✔️or whole group.
Use these with
Use these fiction graphic organizers with any fiction book or story that you already teach in your classroom. Just find the skill or strategy that you are teaching, print, and go! This will quickly become one of your favorite go-to resources for your reading class.
Kindly note: This resource is a non-editable pdf.