Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- This bundle of 20 Reading Games includes 340 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great, interactive centers. There are 10 Nonfiction Reading Games and 10 Fiction Reading Games, which are engaging for students but very low prep and easy to manage for the$42.00$75.00Save $33.00
This set of Fiction Reading Games includes 10 interactive print and digital games with 173 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great centers. Games include Compare and Contrast, Inferences, Themes of Stories, Themes of Poetry and Drama, Character Traits, Story Summary, Reading Comprehension: Details and Examples, Context Clues, Point of View, and Elements of Poetry, Drama, and Prose.
Here’s what it includes:
10 Hands-On Games
Game boards (in color and in black and white)
A Record Sheet for Each Set
An Answer Key for Each Set
Center Directions for Students (Editable)
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 20 Reading Games: Fiction and Nonfiction Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Why you'll love this resource:
- Each reading game is carefully aligned to cover reading standards!
- The materials are easy to prep and to organize.
- These games give your students concentrated practice in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing the games!
- There are editable directions for each game, so you can decide how you'd like your students to play.
- The games have a variety of formats from board games, to tic-tac-toe, clip and flip cards, Four in a Row, puzzles, BUMP games, and more!
- The game card formats make them easy to grade, with most games having multiple choice answers.
- There are so many ways to use the games, from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, to test prep, and more!!!
Here are the games included in this Fiction Bundle:
Want to take a look at the 10 Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle?
To read about each of the games in the Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle, click here:
Like to try a FREE Reading Game? In this FREE Main Idea Reading Game, students identify the main idea from the supporting details in this multiple choice format!
Looking for a different grade level?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.