I made this unit to work on FICTION and NON-FICTION with my bilingual students.
This resource has been designed to meet Common Core Standards.
You can use these FUN, hands-on, printable activities in your literacy center and mini-lessons.
You can also LAMINATE some printables to use them as many times as needed in your daily centers.
I made this packet considering the DIFFERENT LEVELS we have in our classrooms, so the activities are ADAPTED to meet the needs of all our students.
This packet includes the following printables:
- Sort the features
- Sort the book titles
- Determine why you would read the book (2 templates)
- Make up the title of a book and explain why you would read the book (2 templates)
- Make up the title of 2 book and explain why you would read the book (2 templates)
- Sort the covers of the books into fiction and non-fiction (2 different templates)
- Explain if the books are fiction or non-fiction
- Game: roll and explain (2 different templates)
- Game: the wheel of fiction and non-fiction
** If you want the posters that go along with this unit, you can find them in here:
***Thank you for downloading!***
If you have a minute (I know you're very busy, you're a teacher), I'd truly appreciate your feedback :)
And if you do so, you can EARN TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT!!!
You can find more educational resources in my store: