Ways to use this resource:
1. Make one for each student by printing the proper cover page
2. Make one for each table or group by printing the proper cover page
3. Make one for your writing station
4. Use during instruction and model how to use it
5. Scaffold your writing instruction throughout the year by only gluing on the parts that you'd like to teach at the time. For example: at the beginning of the year, it may not be necessary to include transitions words or adjectives yet. You could save those pages for later so it'll be fresh and new for the students when you're pushing for them to start using those elements more in their writing.