Products in this Bundle (2)
Is it tough to engage your students for reading comprehension that includes the main idea, details, higher order thinking, inferring, and opinion? This resource uses 40 low level high interest topics and comprehension questions to excite even your pickiest students! These original, high interest stories have challenging comprehension questions based on the levels of Bloom's Taxonomy.
Plus, it's no prep and the beautiful full color, real photos print beautifully in black and white.
*Google Slides versions included for distance learning*
- -- The student has to answer 3 questions, from these three questions they will be able to tell you the main idea of the story by creating a phrase about the story based on the answers.
- --will help your students describe 3 main details about the story.
- --begins the higher level questioning, but the answers are still in the reading material.
- --has the student identify a sequence or list of components that make up the story.
- --uses a lot of inferring or predicting to answer the questions.
- --has the student think about the topic in a new way or create a plan.
- --will have unique answers from each student for independent thinking.
The fiction stories are:
1. Loch Ness Monster
3. Aladdin's Lamp
4. The Kraken
The nonfiction stories are:
Ships in Bottles
Unusual Animal Friends
Pearls in Oysters
Motocross Dirt Bikes
Do you need Four Step Sequencing with Real Pictures? Follow this link: