Sick of Fidget Spinners? Make the most of them to help your students learn and review. Each of these pages requires just one fidget spinner. Cut the corner off a post it note and attach the sticky section to one arm of the fidget spinner like an arrow. Have students follow the directions for each spinner page and use the response page to record their answers.
*One Fidget Spinner Story Activity
* Differentiated Fidget Spinner Sums Activity (adding one digit, two digit, or three digit numbers)
* Persuade Your Parents Letter Writing Activity
* Fidget Spinner Race to 120 Activity
* Fidget Spinner Race to $1.20 with Coins
* Fidget Spinner Expository Writing: How to Use a Fidget Spinner
* Fidget Spinner Fluency with Dolch Words