What do you do when all your students want to do is play with those fidget spinner toys? LET THEM! These spinner activities use a fidget spinner as a motivational tool while your students practice math!
Get these fidget spinner mats for fact fluency!
Download the preview file for a FREEBIE with addition and subtraction to 5!
Spinner mats Included for:
• Multiplication 1 through 12 (12 pages - one page for each times table set)
• Multiplication tables key (one page)
• Multiplication to 12 (1 page)
• Addition to 5 (2 pages)
• Subtraction to 5 (2 pages)
• Addition and subtraction to 5 (2 pages)
• Addition to 10 (3 pages)
• Subtraction to 10 (1 page)
• Addition and subtraction to 10 (one page)
• Addition to 20 (1 page)
• Subtraction to 20 (1 page)
• Addition and subtraction to 20 (1 page)
• Blank pages! (5 pages: 1 empty, 1 addition, 1 subtraction, 1 multiplication, 1 division)
An instruction page and a score sheet are also included!
Check out some of our other fidget spinner activities!
Fidget Spinner Number & Letter Recognition + Reading CVC Words!
Fidget Spinner Sight Words!
Fidget Spinner Speech!
Want to make your own? Check out our Fidget Spinner Templates and Clipart
You are sure to also love these no-prep products:
Inferencing Paragraphs Card Deck
I Can Answer WH Questions Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Describe and Categorize Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Have Conversations Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Verbs Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Make Inferences Activity Workbook (No Prep)
This product is designed and intended to be used with a spinner, commonly referred to as a "fidget spinner" or "focus spinner", which can be purchased elsewhere. Thanks for visiting my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more awesomeness at peachiespeechie.com