Embrace the Craze! Whether or not your school allows real fidget spinners, these Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangles & No-Prep Printables
are perfect for taking advantage of this fad to increase engagement in learning addition & subtraction fact families!
Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangles
provide an engaging alternative to flashcards with versatile use across many activities targeting the automatic recall of addition and subtraction facts.
✾ Mastery of each addition & subtraction fact family +/- 0-10
✾ Cover & identify missing numbers in each fact family
✾ Teach vocabulary associated with components of addition & subtraction problems: addend, sum, minuend, subtrahend, difference
✾ Demonstrate the commutative property with addends in different positions
✾ Reinforce the relationship between addition & subtraction
✾ Math Fact Triangle Games
✾ Math Centers
✾ Homework Practice
✾ Extra Practice for Early Finishers
CONTENTS of FIDGET SPINNER MATH FACT TRIANGLES ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
✾ One Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangle for every addition & subtraction fact +/- 0-10. That’s a total of 121 Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangles!
You also get fun smiley face cover triangles for each fact family +/- 0-10 plus sets of Doubles, Near Doubles and Combinations of 10. Dashed line guides are provided for symmetrical trimming.
✾ No-Prep Printables in the Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangle theme:
• Fidget Fact Patterns (with Answer Keys): 3 different printables for 0’s-1’s, 9’s-10’s and Near Doubles provide addition tables and guiding questions for students to explore patterns in facts and facilitate automatic recall strategies
• Fidget Fun Sums (with Answer Keys): 5 different printables for all facts with sums 2-18 include sorting directions and specific fact record tables for students to organize addition facts by common sums
• Fidget Families (with Answer Keys): 7 different missing number pages are organized by addition/subtraction fact family, Doubles and Combinations of 10
• Fidget Facts: This printable comes in 2 styles (with and without operation signs) of open/blank fidget spinner math fact triangles alongside boxes to record the related addition and subtraction facts
• Fidget Fact Tales: Math always means something! This printable includes an open/blank fidget spinner math fact triangle with sections for recording one related fact, drawing a picture & writing a story to show what the fact means.
and Fidget Fact Tales
can be used with ANY addition/subtraction fact family!
✾Your kids will LOVE using these fun tools to master their math facts!
◉ Common Core Aligned ◉
CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.C.6 Add and subtract within 20 (fluency within 10)
CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.B.2 Add and subtract within 20 (fluency within 20)
(PLEASE NOTE: Real fidget spinners are not needed - and not included - with this product.)
This product is part of the following bundles:
• Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangles: All Operations BUNDLE
: includes all fact triangles and related no-prep printables for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division (task cards not included)
• Fidget Spinner Math Fact Task Cards: All Operations BUNDLE
: includes all task cards for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division (fact triangles not included)
• Fidget Spinner Math Facts BUNDLE: Triangles & Task Cards Addition & Subtraction
: includes all resources for addition and subtraction (all fact triangles, no-prep printables and task cards)
• Fidget Spinner Math ALL RESOURCES ALL OPERATIONS MEGA-BUNDLE
: includes every single product in the entire line of Fidget Spinner Math at One World Abilities! Lots of fun! Save a ton!
Check out any of these bundle options if you would like more than one fidget spinner math resource, because you will save money!
OTHER RELATED RESOURCES
• Fidget Spinner Math Fact Task Cards: Addition & Subtraction Facts
• Fidget Spinner Math Fact Triangles: Multiplication & Division Facts within 100
• Fidget Spinner Math Facts FREEBIE SAMPLER Multiplication & Division Facts within 100
• ALL FIDGET SPINNER MATH RESOURCES
: Check out the full product line offering individual sets or money-saving bundles of fidget spinner math fun!
• If your kids need extra practice with the concepts behind basic computation, you may be interested in exploring these TASK CARDS WITH A TWIST
Every moment is a new chance to do something awesome.
❀ Go Be Awesome! ❀