EMBRACE the chaos!! We all know it is difficult to keep students engaged at the end of the year, but students will do anything if fidget spinners are involved! This stem packet has 49 pages of activities that will magnetize the attention of your students. Students will build their own custom fidget spinners using materials in the classroom. This packet comes with the following:
- Table of Contents
- Goal sheets (5 pages): Students can be challenged to build the smallest, longest, lightest, tallest, and longest spinning fidget spinners.
- KWL (1 page)
- Think About It (1 page): Students will reflect on everyday objects and machines that rotate like a fidget spinner( fans, farris wheels, cotton candy machines). This will help them with the design process.
- Optional Material List (1 page): Cubes, legos, popsicle sticks, construction paper, pencils, fasteners, straws, tape, tooth picks, rubber bands, pipe cleaners, and foil. Timer, ruler, and scale for testing purposes.
- Blue Print, Material, and Planning Sheet (2 pages)
- Fidget Spinner Mat (2 pages)
- Student Comment Sheet (1 page)
- Graph ( 1 page)
- Result sheet (5 pages)
- Reflection Sheet (2 pages)
- Venn Diagram ( 1 page)
- Writing Pages (6 pages)
-Awards (18 pages) in color and black and white
Don't forget tor rate so that you can earn credit toward FREE TpT resources! Feedback is essential so that we can continue creating quality resources for our kiddos.