Do you have some extra time in your day before and after field day? We only have field day in the morning so I have to keep my kids engaged in the afternoon. I put together this fun set of fun centers that have a field day theme. I am hoping this makes my kids happy and calms them down!
Check out my blog post about these centers here.
Here is what is included:
1. A Field Day Themed Ad Lib Story
2. Would You Rather...? Field Day Style
3. Roll a Character Writing Prompts: Field Day Themed Prompts that with silly character choices on the cube.
4. Field Day Playing Cards: Can be used with Go Fish, Memory, or Spoons- directions included for Spoons.
5. Match Up: Students match popular field game names with their descriptions- can use for memory or go fish.