Field Day Fun is an engaging way for kids to practice language arts skills through a digital escape room. In this digital escape room, students are immersed in the Field Day Escape to help solve clues while they practice skills and use problem-solving to unlock the locks. Can they crack the code? Check out the preview of the Field Day Fun Escape Room to see what your kids will be learning!
This escape room has skills for:
- Fact or opinion
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Irregular past tense verbs
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click START. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page and a notes page to keep track of the clue answers. Clues include puzzles, codes, matching games, and more!
This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- a link to Field Day Fun escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Codes (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or another LMS or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included.
Teachers like you said:
"My students enjoyed this escape room. I found it to be very helpful for out end of the year test prep review. Students were engaged and worked hard to crack the codes. I find it easier to use the printed passcode sheet for grading." - Janeece F.
This was a GREAT resource to engage my students when we had field day at the end of the year. There were some gaps in the schedule and this was a perfect independent activity for them to enjoy! - Katie A.
"How did you manage to put together an escape room that targets so many skills my students really struggle with LOL?!?!? I realize that this is an end-of-year theme but I may have to sneak it in earlier! Your escape rooms are very student-friendly which is key for my students who find so many activities a challenge! Thanks!"
"My students loved this resource! They can't get enough and it was incredibly engaging!" - Jan L.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
Thanks for stopping by!