The Field Trip Fun Activity Packet is life (not to mention sanity) saver for those bus rides to and from a field trip! The students simply bring the packet and a pencil in order to complete the packet.
The students will work on concepts that have to do with...
1. Creating math fact families using the number of lanes the street has that the bus is driving on.
2. Creating an equation about how to figure out how many seats are on the bus.
3. Observing 6 vebrs they see students doing on the bus.
4. Creative writing in which they look for the next road sign and write a fiction story about how it could have gotten the name.
5. Desgining a word search using terms they might here on the field trip.
6. Write facts and opinions about the field trip.
7. Play hangman with a friend that uses a term that has to do with the content of the field trip.
8. Do a A-Z Alphabet Box Acticity. The students must write a word and sketch a picture that begins with each letter of the alphabet.
9. Create a fun hidden picture hunt that shows their favorite part of the field trip.
******Be sure you "follow me" so that you get an email each time I add a new product listing. All new products are listed at 50% off OR FREE for the first 48 hours they are listed!******