Let this product guide you and your students on an amazing field trip that is fun, educational, interactive, and interdisciplinary!
In this product I have included:
1) Tips from me! As a teacher who has taken this trip with students, I have highlighted things to do at several key points pre and during the trip to prepare you, your students, and chaperones, for a great day!
2) Detailed list of Common Core Standards this trip reinforces
3) A Welcome and Directions sheet that is written in kid-friendly language, but is detailed enough to answer all questions teachers and chaperones may have
4) The Race Challenges! 50 challenges that I've written in sequential order as your group progresses through the museum. The challenges are jump off the page, are easy to understand, and range in difficulty and content focus.
5) Several bonus challenges to add even more excitement to your race! Tell a scientist the secret word or eat a BBQ worm larvae to score big on the race!
6) Answer key
These challenges can be done paper pencil, but a device will enhance the experience, even if the device is just a chaperone's cell phone to take some pictures!