Is your class taking a field trip to the aquarium?
This recording sheet would be the perfect way to summarize your learning from the trip. The sheet is simply front and back, so it can be easily completed at the aquarium, or once you return back to school.
- aquarium scavenger hunt
- vertebrate / invertebrate sort
- space to write about other animals seen
- 3 things I learned at the aquarium
- my favorite part of the trip
- draw a habitat I learned about
Be sure to follow my shop for updates and FREEBIES and visit Miss Woodward's Class
for more educational resources and ideas!