Are you looking for a way to make planning field trips less stressful and stay organized throughout the process? This organizational packet I have created will help you BUILD the best field trip ever. There 140 forms to help you HAMMER out your field trip plans and NAIL down the details. Best of all, the forms are editable in PowerPoint so you can customize them to fit your needs. Trust me, you won't SCREW anything up with this Field Trip Tool Kit!
Included in this packet you will find -
* Planner pages (year at a glance, monthly forms, notes, etc...)
* To-Do Lists
* Checklists (for permission slips, monies collected, etc...)
* Chaperone planning pages (chaperone letters, reminders, checklists, group forms, group cards)
* Student emergency cards/First Aid Kit ideas
* Permission slips, Reminders, Reminder Bracelets, T-shirt alerts
* Binder covers, spines and dividers (color and B/W versions)
* Several different field trip response forms for students to use after the field trip including thank you notes and cards
* Behavior management tools (field trip expectations, field trip tickets to hand out for positive behavior, behavior form, reward chart)
There are several versions of each resource that are similar but differentiated in some way. You can add your own text boxes and graphics. I made many blank templates for you to do that if needed.
With this packet you will have all the tools you need to survive field trips forever!!