Ready to print and use activities for before and after any field trip. You can use these as homework, morning work (day of the trip or day after the trip to start a class discussion), as a bulletin board, or however you best see fit.
This pack includes:
* An All About Our Trip page (see thumbnail example)
* A Trip Summary page (in 4 boxes)
* 2 versions of a Field Trip retell page (one with more lines and one with fewer lines to fit the needs and growth of your students over the course of the year).
* A Pre-Trip Survey Sheet - quick questions to get a sense of what your kids know about your destination
* A Post-Trip Survey Sheet - students share their feelings about the trip and provide examples
* Field Trip News - a newspaper like double sided activity page for your students to act like little reporters about your class trip. Useful for second grade or higher level first graders.
* A Snapshot of Our Trip page - 6 Polaroid style frames for your students to draw memories from their trip.
* A 3 Polaroid Page worksheet - Use anyway you'd like. I've used mine to have students write and draw anything they'd like immediately after a trip (while some use the bathroom, eat snack, etc.) See thumbnail example.
* 2 Brochures or Mini Books about the trip. Print these double sided, fold in half, and you have a 4 page book for students to create about their trip. One version has space for pictures and the other version has lines for writing. See thumbnail example of the front/back cover of one of these brochures.
Best of all...you can use this tool for the rest of your career! Even if you get switched to a different lower grade, this no prep pack can go with you!
Thank you for considering my product. Please consider leaving feedback or following my page if you like my work. I hope to continue to grow my store in the year to come!