This unit is a great way to get rid of some next year jitters by taking a field trip to second grade.
1) a worksheet for the students' feelings about second grade before the field trip.
2) a worksheet to create individual interview questions to ask a second grader and a page for notes that the child can write anything that interested him/her during the field trip.
3) a worksheet with pre-written interview questions (if this is easier than having the students create their own questions) and a spot for answers.
4) a worksheet for feelings after the field trip. This can be compared to the first sheet before the field trip.
5) thank you bookmarks for the second graders.
By Stephanie Morse from "Mrs. Morse by Day"