Need a sub plan or an end of year activity? What’s up with the Running of the Bulls? Students find out through a reading, trivia game, mini-poster and more.
Subjects: Spanish, World Cultures
Time: 50+ minutes
Materials and Activities:
- a 3 page reading in English with key Spanish words and discussion questions
- trivia game – 40 questions
- a student worksheet in English (20 questions over the reading)
- a worksheet in Spanish over the black and white mini-poster
- a colorful mini-poster (black and white version included)
- a jigsaw puzzle, just cut up the mini-poster into 64 rectangles
- suggestions for internet materials, including songs and San Fermín information
-a sub plan
Targets multiple intelligences: linguistic, musical, spatial, bodily-kinesthetic, intrapersonal, interpersonal
Note that this product is also available in my TpT store in a bundle of four products called "¡Olé! Spanish End of Year Bundle".