These writing booklets are a great way to help you stay on track with your Benchmark writing lessons! Each unit consists of 3 writing booklets - one per week. My new update allows you to customize the prompt section. You may choose to type in the student prompt, teacher prompt, a variation of them, or your own! Each booklet has a page for analyzing the prompt with different colors, a page for finding text evidence, a drafting page, and a page for revising and editing (lesson 15).
To see a clip of my student explaining how she completed her writing booklet, click here: http://bit.ly/2m45Nq7
Included in this file:
- 30 weeks of writing booklets
- A PowerPoint version to type in the prompt you choose
- A PDF version to write in the prompt you choose
* This resource is designed using the CA version of Benchmark Advance. The curriculum varies state-to-state.
* Units 8-10 look a little bit different, since there is one prompt for the entire unit and it's more of a genre writing unit.
* Check out the preview for a free unit 1 week 1 booklet! Please note that this is compatible with Benchmark Advance curriculum, not the Benchmark Literacy program.
* Please note that the product images are of my third grade set, completed by one of my students.
Check out all my other Benchmark resources!
* Disclaimer: Everything I make for my TPT already exists in and compliments Benchmark - nothing is meant to supplement or replace. I truly think we have such an amazing program - it just needs to be a little more teacher/student friendly at times!
Click the green star to follow my shop!