that will contain 28 one-week units on different topics for fifth-grade language and grammar. The price will increase as units are added, so purchase as soon as possible for the lowest price.
- that I am offering so teachers can save money once all of the units are completed.
- I do not have a set schedule of release dates for each unit. However, beginning Jan 7, .
- There will be 28 units in this bundle once completed.
- . I may make changes in order to create material that best fits the standards.
- If purchased separately, these units would cost $112
- . Previous buyers will get all new units that I add for free.
- Once completed, , so purchase now for maximum savings.
This completed resource will include:
- 28 PowerPoint Lessons
- 28 Practice Printables
- 28 Sets of Task Cards (30 cards in each set)
- 28 Sketch Notes
- 28 Assessments
- 28 Interactive Notebook Activities
Completed Units That Are Currently Included:
Topics That Will Be Added:
- Shifts in Verb Tenses
- Correlative Conjunctions
- Commas in a Series
- Commas and Introductory Elements
- More Commas: Yes/No, Tag Questions & Direct Address
- Titles of Work: Quotations, Underlines & Italics
- Expand Sentences
- Combine Sentences
- Reduce Sentences
- Compare Dialects
- Compare Registers
- Context Clues
- Roots and Affixes
- Use Reference Materials
- Similes and Metaphors
- Idioms, Adages, and Proverbs
- Word Analogies
- Signal Words
Get all the latest Teacher Thrive news!
➜SIGN UP for my newsletter!
➜FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
➜FOLLOW me on TeacherThrive.com!
➜FOLLOW me on Facebook!
➜FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
➜FOLLOW me on Instagram!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).