Also included in
- Do you need help implementing the Next Generation Science Standards? Then this is the resource for you! This bundle includes all of the 5th-grade science lessons you will need! You need to access the individual product pages to get access to the digital formate at this time.❤️Click Here to Follow$49.00$56.50Save $7.50
This resource is now distance learning ready!
This 5th-grade science resource includes everything you need to teach the fifth-grade NGSS Life Science 5-LS2-1 Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics and 5-PS3-1 Energy standards!
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in this unit:
Lesson 1 - Review of Matter and Do Plants and Animals Use Matter to Survive?
Lesson 2 - The Human Digestive System
Lesson 3 - What are Food Chains?
Lesson 4 - Review of Ecosystems in Relationship to Food Chains and Food Webs
Lesson 5 - What are Decomposers?
Lesson 6 - Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers Sort
Lesson 7 - Making a Model of a Food Chain
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- tips and suggestions
- suggested YouTube Videos and books
- Biologist Poster
- Posters of the human digestive system, a food chain, a food web, decomposers etc.
- "I can" statement card
- Readings about The Human Digestive System and Decomposers
- Graphic Organizers
- Sorting Cards
- 15 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.