Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Practice makes progress, right? Each of the included Practice Sheet for standards (some broken down into separate parts depending on skill) for 5th Grade are easy to use and implement for extra practice, homework, or even a quick assessment.
This Download includes:
- Alignment Documents for Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS), Common Core State Standards (CCSS), and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
- 32 Printable Homework Sheets (each have an I Can statement, room to show work, and a reflection question to go along with each concept)
- 30 Google Forms Versions of Each Practice Sheet
- Answer key for EACH Practice Sheet in the same format
- EDITABLE TEMPLATE for you to create Additional Homework/Practice Sheets
Concepts Covered in this Download:
- Order of Operations (4 operations)
- Order of Operations with Parenthesis
- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Dividing Whole Numbers
- Comparing Decimals
- Ordering Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals with Models
- Multiplying Decimals
- Dividing Decimals with Models
- Dividing Decimals
- Equivalent Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding Fractions with Common Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with Common Denominators
- Adding Fractions with Uncommon Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with Uncommon Denominators
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying Fractions
- Multiplying Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Fractions
- Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
- Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
- Processes on a Coordinate Plane
- Plotting on a Coordinate Plane
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- Converting Measurements - Customary
- Converting Measurements - Metric
***Looking for 6th Grade Practice Sheets Bundle? Check them out by clicking here.
***Looking for 7th Grade Practice Sheets Bundle? Check them out by clicking here.
***Looking for 8th Grade Practice Sheets Bundle? Check them out by clicking here.
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and take into account each and every word left.
All products are licensed for use to be used by one individual and cannot be shared. They can be used in your classroom for the entirety of your teaching career but not shared with other teachers without the purchase of additional licenses.
Smith Curriculum and Consulting products are not to be posted on teacher/district websites and/or networks allowing the access of the product by other individuals. Posting on a secured teacher website behind a password for student access is acceptable.
Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.