It's test prep season which means your students probably need a little brushing up on their basic skills. This activity was designed as a quick review on solving simply math problems with no word problems. Quiz Quiz Trade is a highly engaging, fast paced, way for students to cover a lot of territory while staying engaged and not working on boring worksheets. Read below to see how it works:
The following skills are covered in this activity:
• 3 digit times 2 digit multiplication
• Division with 2 digit divisors
• Multiplying decimals
• Dividing Decimals
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals
• Adding and Subtracting Unlike Fractions
• Multiplying whole numbers by fractions
• Dividing Unit fractions and whole numbers
How to play
Each student receives one card
Students will stand up and pair up with each other.
Student ‘A’ read his problem to student ‘B’. Coaches if necessary or praises.
Once both students have answered the question correctly they will trade cards and find a new partner.
Repeat the process until teacher calls time.
This activity covers TEKS 5.3B 5.3C 5.3E 5.3G 5.3I 5.3K 5.3L