Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.22 MB | 23 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.9-10.4. They will determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in the text, including figurative and
connotative meanings. Students analyze and evaluate the use of language and its impact on meaning and reader experience.Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions and two matching questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as dramatic irony and denotative
• Examples of how to identify and analyze key details
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels