Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This bundle of figurative language resources features many engaging activities, including a PowerPoint, a flipbook, partner plays, games, worksheets, and more!
The following literary devices are featured in this bundle:
This bundle includes:
- 42-slide PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
- 2-page matching PowerPoint companion handout (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable companion handout includes or the Google Slides version.)
- 42 task cards (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable cards, the Google Forms version, or the Google Slides version.)
- 7 worksheets (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable worksheets or the Google Slides version!)
- 15-page flipbook (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable flipbook or the Google Slides version!)
- 7 partner play scripts & recording sheet (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable scripts or the Google Slides version!)
- Simile/Metaphor I Have Who Has Game
- Figurative Language I Have Who Has Game
- 32-item assessment (PDF and TpT Digital Activity)
As an added bonus, I created 8 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Are you looking for a figurative language intervention resource, or figurative language activities designed to be used with a small group of students? You might want to check out my set of Figurative Language Tri-folds! Click here!
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!