Also included in
- Figurative Language activities for the entire year! The seasonal Figurative Language Task Cards include 9-seasonal sets that are bundled into one product. Introduce, practice, or review figurative language with task cards that focus on simile, metaphor, onomatopoeia, alliteration, personification, h$21.00$33.65Save $12.65
- The Figurative Language Task Card bundle is just what you'll need to introduce, practice, or review figurative language during the winter and spring months. The Spring, Winter, and Valentine’s Day Figurative Language Task Cards are perfect to use as bell ringers, scoot activities, in literacy center$9.16$11.55Save $2.39
The Figurative Language Activity for Spring includes task cards that are spring-themed and are a perfect addition to your figurative language or poetry unit. Each figurative language card has a sentence using figurative language and three answer choices for students to consider. Use the Spring Figurative Language Task Cards as a center station, for an introductory activity to your daily class, for whole-class instruction, for a partner review activity, etc. Additionally, you'll receive a terminology page which reviews the figurative language used on the cards (simile, metaphor, hyperbole, personification, onomatopoeia, and idiom) for students to use and save.
As a bonus, you'll receive 18-Figurative or Literal Sort Cards and placemats to help teach the difference between figurative and literal language.
You’ll receive the following:
- 28-Spring-Themed Figurative Language Task Cards
- Definitions Page
- Tips for Using the Figurative Language Task Cards
- Answer Documents
- Answer Key
- 18-Literal or Figurative Sort Cards
- 2-Sort Boards
- Figurative Traits and Literal Traits T-Chart
- Convert Literal to Figurative T-Chart
- Tips for Using the Sort Cards
You might also enjoy these products:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.