THIS WAS FREE FOR THE FIRST FIVE HOURS! FOLLOW ME SO YOU'LL KNOW ABOUT THESE DEALS!
This product contains:
1. GROUP/INDEPENDENT STATION CARDS – 5 colorful task cards, each clearly outlining the specific task and steps for completion. You decide how you want the students to work. The handouts are creatively designed and align with the station task cards so students can get right into their activity.
2. DIRECTION SIGNS FOR THE STATION – colorful signs that match the task cards to be posted at the station to guide students. You choose the one to use--independent work or group work.
3. STATION POSTER AND STUDENT HANDOUTS – You get both!
Student reference set – An attractive one page reference sheet for each student with all fifteen terms (from my bundle), definitions, and examples. This is for students to keep in their notebooks. You also get a one page poster to place at the station. It explains alliteration and gives an example.
4. GRADING RUBRIC – Two 4-point grading rubric are included for your convenience. The rubric describes qualities of student work on four levels with space for you to assign your own grade or number of points. One rubric is for groups and the other is independent.
5. ANSWER KEY – An answer key is provided for all station tasks that have a definite answer--others have suggested responses. Station Tasks that require students to synthesize have no answer key.
6. TEACHER NOTES – Specific guidelines for implementing the station tasks and offer suggestions and tips for getting the most out of this resource.