This bundle contains 3 products that will help you introduce and teach your students all about figurative language
Figurative Language Anchor Charts
- This product contains 14 anchor charts that will help you introduce 14 types of figurative language to your students. Each poster comes in black and white or color and comes in a variety of sizes. The posters are ready to print and student friendly so your students will know how to use figurative language in their writing.
Figurative Language Weekly Activities
- This product contains 40 examples of figurative language (similes, metahpors, idioms, hyperbole, personification). Each week students focus on one type of figurative language and engage in daily tasks that will help them identify and understand the meaning behind that phrase or expression.
- This product contains 48 posters to help your students understand the meaning behind 48 common idioms. These bright and colorful posters are a fun addition to your classroom display. Students also have the option of gluing them in their journals.
Be sure to check out the preview and each individual product to be sure this product will fit all your classroom needs!
- Click here to sign up to recieve my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.