Figurative Language Digital Activity Sticker Style | Made for Google Forms™️
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Have students engaged and practicing many different ELA skills with these editable Google Forms™ that feature instant feedback! Students will work their way through the questions and earn digital stickers as they get correct answers. Incorrect answers will prompt them to go back and try again. You gPrice $43.00Original Price $55.00Save $12.00
Make Language Arts skills stick with this Figurative Language Sticker Style activity!
With this resource, students are highly motivated to correctly answer 30 ELA skills-based questions in order to collect fun, digital stickers. Students will love using their stickers to decorate their digital lunchbox, folder, and water bottle, and you’ll love engaging them in standards-based skill practice along the way!
⭐️⭐️⭐️ Save BIG and grab the bundle of all sticker style activities! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Students must answer the questions correctly to earn the sticker, or they will be prompted to try again. This self-checking, instant feedback feature makes the resource perfect for review in a variety of settings such as small groups, centers, or even for virtual learning.
The questions are provided across 3 different Google Forms™ and cover 7 different types of figurative language. Use Google Classroom™ to assign, or assign on a digital platform of your choice by providing the students with the link.
Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource.
- 100% Digital using Google Forms™
- 30 examples of figurative language
- Instant Feedback
- NO PREP
- Engaging & Fun for Students
- 3 Google Form Activities: Each form features 10 questions for students to practice the skill. Students will earn digital stickers as they get correct answers.
- Form 1: They will be earning DIGITAL stickers for their DIGITAL water bottles by determining which type of figurative language the example is
- Form 2: They will be earning DIGITAL stickers for their DIGITAL lunchbox by determining which type of figurative language the example is
- Form 3: They will be earning DIGITAL stickers for their DIGITAL folders by determining which sentence in a paragraph is an example of the given type of figurative language
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using with Google Classroom or without.
- Options for use
- What to know before you assign to students
- Help videos for frequently asked questions
- Teacher Instructions & Tips
- Answer Key
- Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to grant TPT permission to add the Google Forms after you purchase this resource. That means you don't have to make a copy of each activity. TPT will automatically create a copy of ALL files with one click!
- Whole Group
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- Partner Work
- Distance Learning
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add it from your "my purchases" tab.
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet is strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permission!
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺