Also included in
- Figurative language games and activities can make learning and practicing figurative language a blast! You get 7 fun and engaging resources for practicing the skill. Students will not even realize they are learning since they will be having so much FUN! Included: 1 PowerPoint game, 1 Digital Game,$18.50$23.25Save $4.75
- Review ELA skills in a fun and engaging way with these DIGITAL review games! Play as a whole group, small group, or even during distance learning! With 30 examples included with each game for students to practice, this resource is sure to help them master ELA standards and make you the BEST TEACHER$57.00$71.25Save $14.25
Review figurative language in a fun and engaging way with this DIGITAL Figurative Language Review Activity! Play as a whole group, small group, or even during distance learning! With 30 examples of figurative language for students to practice, this resource is sure to help them master that standard.
Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource.
- 100% Digital
- 30 examples of figurative language to practice
- NO PREP
- Interactive DIGITAL gameboard to use with the questions (optional)
- Covers the following types of figurative language:
- Question Board: Self-Checking PDF with 30 questions
- Interactive Gameboard: Use with the PDF for whole group or small group play
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using with Google Slides, Google Classroom, and PowerPoint.
- Options for use
- What to know before you assign to students
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
- Whole Group
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺