Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready figurative language writing resource! These activities feature 24 interactive slides for students to work through. Due to their mostly open-ended nature, many slides can be used multiple times! Develop your students' ability to use devices such as alliteration, similes, metaphors, idioms, personification, hyperbole, onomatopoeia, synonyms and antonyms.
These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for end of year revision, test prep, early finishers, bell ringer activities, morning work, ESL, ELL and ELD classrooms, or for homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
Activities link directly to the Common Core (Grade 3-6) and the New Zealand Literacy Progressions,
This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings.
In this resource you will receive:
1. 24 Figurative Language Digital Task Cards featuring the following devices:
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
4. An editable slide so you can create your own Figurative Language Digital Activity Task Cards.
5. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
6. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
You May Also Like:
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
Stay in touch: