You'll love our Digital Task Cards Figurative Language Google Slides Edition
Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready figurative language writing resource! These activities feature 20 interactive slides for students to work through. Due to their mostly open-ended nature, many slides can be used multiple times! Develop your students' ability to use devices such as alliteration, similes, metaphors, idioms, personification, hyperbole, and onomatopoeia. Educational Technology. Mobile Learning. Google Resource. Digital Classroom.
These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for early finishers, bell ringer activities, or homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
Activities link directly to the Common Core (Grade 3-6) and the New Zealand Literacy Progressions.
***This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings***
In this resource you will receive:
1. 20 Figurative Language Digital Task Cards featuring the following devices:
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
4. An editable slide so you can create your own Figurative Language Digital Activity Task Cards.
5. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
6. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
- Microsoft One Drive
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
Not ready to go paperless yet?
You can find our Figurative Language Challenge Task Cards COMBO (US and NZ) here!
Find our full range of FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE resources here!
Find our full range of DIGITAL PAPERLESS resources here!
We really appreciate your feedback! If you enjoy this resource, don't forget to leave feedback so you receive credit and other teachers can find it too!
If you're interested in upcoming Top Teaching Tasks resources, click on the green star to follow!
Stay in touch
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Pin with us on Pinterest!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!