Figurative Language | Digital and Printable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is the ultimate bundle of figurative language activities and includes EVERY figurative language activity in my store at a deeply discounted price. You will receive the following resources in this bundle:Figurative Language Activities:Figurative Language Anchor Chart TemplatesFigurative LanguagPrice $29.99Original Price $38.17Save $8.18
- Read and comprehend fiction and informational text with the ultimate read and review bundle. This is the best reading skill review bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR.Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading skills! This review bundle is thePrice $19.99Original Price $27.54Save $7.55
Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of figurative language skills! This figurative language skill-specific set reviews 6 different types of figurative language through high-interest, engaging stories written to demonstrate the use of all six types of figurative language.
- 6 Pages of Fiction Text Passages focusing on identifying and interacting with individual Types of Figurative Language
- 3 Pages of Fiction Text Passages focusing on identifying ALL Types of Figurative Language
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each of the 6 skill-specific passage
- One page versions of passages for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- Google Slides Digital Version
- Answer Key
It can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review figurative language.
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
Looking for even more ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+? They're right here!
- Informational Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Informational Reading Skills (Mixed skills practice)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Mixed Skills Practice)
- Grammar and Parts of Speech Reading Skills
- Figurative Language Read and Review
Need 'Rapid Read and Review' for Grades 2 and 3? I have those as well!
- Informational Text (Skills-Based)
- Informational Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Skills-Based)
Reading Skill of the Day Weekly Journal
Using Pictures to Teach Reading Skills
Advanced Reading Comprehension Task Cards