Figurative Language Flipbook Project (Number ONE SELLER!)
How to Use:
When you are studying poetry, it’s hard for students to remember all the different types of Figurative Language. Having them create their own flipbook to use as a learning tool and use as a study tool is a great interactive way to get them to not only remember the definition (Common Core Standard) but also be able to locate examples of each. You also could have them create their own examples are record them in the flipbook.
This Unit Contains:
* Cover Page
* How to Use Page
* Student Direction Page
* Figurative Language Definitions & Examples
* Figurative Language Definitions & Examples (Cut and Paste)
* Student Examples
* List of Youtube Clips to Use
* List of Common Core Standards
* List of I "Can" Statements
Need More Figurative Language Ideas? Check out these Products!