In this quick review, students follow two sets of instructions. Students will re-write five sentences containing similes and turn the comparisons into metaphors. Then, students will re-write five different sentences containing metaphors and turn the comparisons into similes.
**Your ratings are what help motivate me to keep making freebies. If you download this product, PLEASE RATE IT!**
Other Figurative Language Resources:
- Writing A Free Verse Poem Activity Freebie
- Identifying Figurative Language
- Figurative Language Match Cards Activity
- Identifying Idioms: An "I Have Who Has" Game!
- Identifying Irony
- Identifying Oxymorons & Idioms
- Identifying Irony Game!
- Figurative Language "I Have Who Has" Game"
- Identifying Figurative Language Freebie