Figurative Language Google Drive Digital Resource
This product is a new and innovative way to use a figurative language lesson written by Charlene Tess. It includes the definitions of: alliteration, cliché, hyperbole, idiom, metaphor, onomatopoeia, personification, and simile, and it includes a page on which students match the term to the definition.
Instead of printing the pages in the lesson and distributing them to students, you can give them a link to the lesson and they can view the digital slide in their Google Drive. Using the Google Drive Resource will save you time and paper. You will no longer be a slave to the copy machine in your building.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
• Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
• Students can access the materials from anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
• Students work directly in the file.
• Increase student engagement.
• Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
• No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
• No lost assignments.
• Infuse technology.
• Readiness for college.
• Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
This resource includes:
• Directions for the teacher.
• An overview of the lesson.
• Link to individual slides.
• Link to answers for teacher to use.
This product is a PDF document and it contains all the information you need to use the resource successfully. If you have trouble, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues with this resource, please email me at email@example.com. I will make corrections and upload the revised product so you can download it again. Please do not rate my product poorly until I have had an opportunity to make those corrections.
Purchase is for your use in your classroom. Please do not share or redistribute these materials with others. This resource may not be placed on a classroom web site, blog, or school server.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this. It works especially well as a quick review.
Be the first to know about my newest products, freebies, and sales. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Then, I can send you customized email updates about my store.