If you are looking for stories and poems designed to help students identify and practice figurative language, then this resource is for you!!
- 2 stories with custom illustrations for practicing personification.
- 2 poems with custom illustrations and tons of personification.
- A/B multiple-choice questioning.
- Open-ended evidence-based question.
- Challenge activity to find evidence in the text.
- Custom Illustrations from Three Birds Art. IG: Threebirds_art
EVERYTHING IS ON ONE PAGE!
- As mentor texts during a whole group lesson on personification.
- In a small guided reading group.
- In a comprehension center.
- As independent practice after a lesson on personification.
- As a homework review.
- Practice for taking standardized tests.
Each story and poem includes beautiful custom artwork, created exclusively for Out of This World Literacy by Three Birds Art. IG: Threebirds_art
- If you are interested in having access to all 11 units on figurative language (44 total texts!), check out the bundle by CLICKING HERE!
Copyright © 2020 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.