Also included in
- It's time to make figurative language instruction FUN for YOU and for your STUDENTS! These figurative language worksheets, task cards, and anchor charts NOW include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides AND Google Forms (as well as the printable PDF files). This Figurative Language Act$35.00$43.75Save $8.75
- ALL the files in this figurative language BUNDLE now include digital distance learning options in Google Slides™ (some task cards are also available in Google Forms™). Please refer to the final 7-10 pages of each product file for links and instructions.This Figurative Language MEGA BUNDLE is create$62.00$81.45Save $19.45
This Free Figurative Language Posters resource now includes a digital option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for a link and instructions.
FREE Figures of Speech Poster Set!
Each figurative language poster briefly describes the figure of speech and provides an example of the following:
6. Proverbs and Adages
7. Similes and Metaphors
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 2/1/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
If you are looking for lessons on figurative language or figures of speech, please check out my figurative language activities!
Do you want to take the plunge on the entire bundle and save movey? Go here:
My newest figurative language product is for use as a daily warm-up, early finisher, or homework activity. Designed to be 3-6 minutes each day including correcting and/or discussion time, you will receive 190 days of fun! Check it out here:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVEFREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.