Figurative Language Posters - Mini Anchor Charts for Word Walls & Reference
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Over 70 reading posters for your classroom! These posters could also be used as mini anchor charts since they go beyond a simple term and definition. Most posters include example text, tips, and related terms when relevant. Summary posters are also included for most of the sets.This bundle includesPrice $15.24Original Price $19.05Save $3.81
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading.Many include digital options with Google Slides aPrice $79.30Original Price $105.61Save $26.31
- This is a great bundle for learning about and practicing figurative language. Each of these 5 resources dive into similes, metaphors, idioms, hyperbole, personification, alliteration, and onomatopoeia. And include many different ways to practice.All include digital versions!Here is what is included:Price $13.56Original Price $16.95Save $3.39
- These 70 reading skills and strategy posters explain many of the reading skills and strategies used in Passage of the Day Daily Reading Comprehension Practice. Use them to help your students to answer the questions independently!This bundle includes 7 resources:Passage of the Day Set 1: Passage of tPrice $34.42Original Price $43.03Save $8.61
- Use these 70+ reading posters and 60+ close reading passages to create an incredible reading comprehension and literacy unit!This bundle includes 7 resources:Close Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions: These close reading comprehension passages are the perfect no-prep, standards-based, and hPrice $35.22Original Price $45.06Save $9.84
Use these 9 figurative language posters for anchor charts, word walls, classroom decor, and more!
- 9 Posters
- Google Slideshow
- Digital or Print
- Anchor Charts
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a !
This bundle includes these resources:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Reference Sheet of all 8
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "My students are being introduced to figurative language with our novel. This is a fun way to teach them and give them a copy to keep for themselves. I loved the mini anchor charts to hang up on my wall for constant reminders for them." -Cali H.
✏️ "My students enjoyed this resource. I have it displayed in the classroom for them to always look at it. It was easy to put together it gave me no trouble at all." -Cynthia S.
✏️ "The posters are a great resource. They were very helpful in refreshing the definitions for the students. I like that there are the color versions and the plain black and white ones as well. Very thorough product." -ReNae M.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom