This great resource is help to use after completing a week- two week long figurative language unit. This includes a study guide and a test for this unit that was used in a 6th grade classroom.
The resources include:
- Vocabulary match (7 main figurative language words)
- Matching examples to definitions
- Writing a simile or metaphor based on a picture
- Determining meanings of idioms
- Deciding between personification and hyperbole examples
- 4 figurative language questions that require short written answers