In this set, students will work on the following types of figurative language:
Students will do the following:
* Write an example of each type of figurative language
* Determine the type from a given example
* Explain the meaning of a given example
* Write a short letter using the 6 types of figurative language
* Write the meaning of common idioms
Thank you for supporting our classroom with your purchase!!
This content is copyright of 2 Fulbright Hugs © 2003-2014, Kimberlee Fulbright. All rights reserved. Download of any if these items allows the user the right to copy and reproduce for personal classroom, home school, or church use ONLY. Duplication of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden other than aforementioned.