Also included in
- Figurative Language activities for the entire year! The seasonal Figurative Language Task Cards include 9-seasonal sets that are bundled into one product. Introduce, practice, or review figurative language with task cards that focus on simile, metaphor, onomatopoeia, alliteration, personification, h$21.00$33.65Save $12.65
- The Figurative Language Task Card bundle is just what you'll need to introduce, practice, or review figurative language during the winter and spring months. The Spring, Winter, and Valentine’s Day Figurative Language Task Cards are perfect to use as bell ringers, scoot activities, in literacy center$9.16$11.55Save $2.39
- Figurative language activities can be fun with seasonal task cards. The Halloween, Fall, and Winter Figurative Language Task Cards bundle provides preview or review opportunities for simile, metaphor, hyperbole, onomatopoeia, alliteration, personification, idiom, and assonance throughout the year.$8.25$10.75Save $2.50
- Here's an engaging Figurative Language Activity that's digital or printable and easy-to-use during the winter months. The Winter Figurative Language Task Cards for Google Forms™ or Print are perfect as a distance learning assignment, hybrid work, or in person activity to keep your upper elementary o$4.80$7.45Save $2.65
You'll love using this figurative language activity that includes printable winter-themed figurative language task cards. The fun figurative language activities are perfect for introducing, practicing, or reviewing metaphors, similes, idioms, hyperbole, personification, alliteration, and onomatopoeia.
The Task Cards can be used in a variety of ways: centers, stations, whole-class, partner work, early finishers, as bell ringers or exit cards, and more! Each card has a sentence containing figurative language and 3-answer options. Perfect for grades 4-7. Just print, cut, and go!
Included you'll find
• 28-Task Cards
• Definition of Terms
• Assessment Options
• Answer Documents
• Answer Key
Looking for huge savings? You can find this product bundled with 8 other seasonal figurative language task card products. See the link above.
You might also like these other products from It's a Teacher Thing:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.