Also included in
- Engage your students in the study of the Pacific Nations of Samoa, Tonga, the Cook Islands and Fiji with our interactive scavenger hunt and puzzle BUNDLE. Your students will learn about the geography, history, language, and culture of these Pacific countries.Handy for Cook Islands Language Week. In$11.20$16.00Save $4.80
- This bundle of differentiated reading, writing and activities and language posters is a great way to focus on the Fijian language and culture. This would be perfect to use during Fijian Language Week - 7 October to 13 October.This BUNDLE includes the following resources:Fiji Scavenger Hunt Puzzle Ac$7.20$9.50Save $2.30
Engage your students in the study of Fiji with our interactive scavenger hunt and puzzle pack. Your students will learn about the geography, history, language, and culture of the Pacific nation of Fiji.
This would be great for Fiji Language Week as a social studies product, and in your guided reading program!
Display the 10 fact cards around the room, and hand out the puzzle pieces. Students use the facts to complete their interactive puzzles. Display the amazing completed puzzles and wow your school! This activity works for individuals, pairs, or teams.
Useful as part of your portfolio of evidence to meet the NZ Education Council Registered Teacher Criteria Sections 2, 3 and 10.
In this pack you will receive:
1. Ten Fiji Fact Cards
2. Nine puzzle pieces with comprehension activities
- Cloze Reading
- Finding Specific Details
(Large and small puzzle pieces are included.)
3. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
4. Two 'Tips For Use' pages with ways to use this resource in your classroom.
Check out our other Fiji products here:
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
Stay in touch: